Monday, January 12, 2009

Starting the day off right

Last night I decided to go to bed early because I wanted to attend my first SPI yoga class.

Got up this morning round 8:15am.

Miki, my dog, has this new thing about sniffing at the bottom of the door to 1) see if we are awake and 2) let me know he has to use the restroom. He's been a pest about it lately and has even woken me up at 5am.

This is MikiWheres MikiHe's my little shaved Pomeranian that we love to death!

After walking Miki and eating my breakfast I headed off to Island Fitness.

I just signed up for Island Fitness. Unlimited used for 2 months for $200. This also gets you use of their yoga classes and core ab class. Yoga is MWF 9-10 and Sat 10-11 and then Core Abs on Tues and Thurs.

Check out Island Fitness if you are down here on the Island:

Island Fitness

I haven't taken many yoga classes in my day. I'm glad Elizabeth the instructor did basics today cause that made me feel a little bit more comfortable that I would be able to make it through the class. We'll see how things go on Wednesday.

Afterward a quick 15-min interval run and few minutes of obliques.

Then I headed home to fix myself a lunch. chicken breast wraps with spinach and swiss cheese, yum. :)

And since then I'm been at Chad's office working on my computer updating blogs, pics, etc. He's hella busy with office work for Inertia Tours right now. So many college trips to book and so little time!

inertia-logo

No comments:

Post a Comment